- Sidcup Factory first began production in 1961 and celebrated its 50th anniversary year in 2011.
- We employ 301 employees.
- Sidcup has 6 manufacturing lines.
- We are the only site in Great Britain to produce Powerade.
- We produce over 42 million cases of drinks every year.
- We fill 5,000 bottles and cans every minute - that's over 80 every second.
- Sidcup supplied the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games with Coca-Cola products.
Reducing our impact on the environment
At Coca-Cola Enterprises, one of our key sustainability priorities is to minimise the water use of our operations. At Sidcup we recently conducted some trials to find out how we could make the plant more water efficient.
We discovered that the amount of time being spent washing our production lines and equipment wasunnecessary, and that by cleaning for a shorter amount of time we could still maintain the same high levels ofcleanliness, but by using much less water and energy.
We have now made these changes across all of our tanks, and as a result we expect to save 12 million litresof water and 1,300 hours of pumping time per year. We have reduced our wastewater by 50%.
Coca-Cola,Coca-Cola Life, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, Powerade, Lilt, Fanta
Additional brands and flavours produced: Cherry Coke, Diet Cherry Coke, Schweppes Slimline, Powerade Zero.Packaging: Aluminium cans: 150ml, 330ml; Glass: 125ml, 200ml; PET*: 500ml; Squash and cordial bottles: 1 litre, 2 litre
All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
*PET stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate, the plastic we use to make our bottles.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd